Dengue also called “Break bone fever” is a painful and deadly sickness which is unfolds through mosquitoes. As of Mid of July 2017, India had witnessed an increase of 11,832 cases of dengue in comparison to 2016 out of which forty six have claimed the lives of the sufferers.
The most important signs and symptoms of dengue consist of
- surprising high fever (as high as forty °C or 104 °F);
- intense headache (generally at the back of the eyes);
- muscle ache and joint pain;
- flushed pores and skin and
- In some cases, a pores and skin rash just like measles.
It’s better to get yourself checked by a health practitioner as quickly as you begin showing robust signs because if left untreated it may in uncommon instances rework into a greater life threatening circumstance known as “Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever” which results in bleeding similarly to lower in blood platelet remember, blood plasma leakage and in some cases a deadly shock syndrome leading to low blood stress.